How to buy AMSOIL
This is a copy of our old and still one of the most content filled websites regarding AMSOIL products on the net (www.syntheticwarehouse.com). Soon Oilordering.com will dominate but sometimes a cleaner look causes some of the data or information to be out of the way. On this site use the search box for any topic – it’s the best resource.
Ok – this AMSOIL blog entry will list all the best ways to buy AMSOIL products:
If you want AMSOIL – This is the right place!!
There are several convenient ways to obtain AMSOIL products.
Listen to our audio infomercial above on why you should order here!!
It’s a good idea to Bookmark this page – This is the central page of our entire website and solves ordering questions. Write down our ordering # at the top of this page as we can provide tech help as well.
- What is the best price on each item? Use #1 to see the online price then call 800-579-0580 for my best price to beat it. 9AM to 6:30PM Central & Saturdays. Look over more options below, but again, if you call us we may be able to save you even more if you are ordering more than one case of any combination, filters, bypass kits, etc. This is also the number to call if you intend on picking up at a LOCAL Corporate Warehouse.
Due to our daily shipping we have our own Special UPS and Speedee Delivery rates to seal the deal.
Note: If you call AMSOIL directly to order (or online) please use us as the referral as we get credit for helping you. Our referral number is #510227. Thank you! Call 1-800-777-7094 for Amsoil’s 9 to 5 ordering, give them my dealer #510227 and tell them Ches sent you – they all know me up there 🙂
- For #1 and #2 – FIRST: If you need to know the products available for your vehicle, filter numbers and capacities, call or try our online APPLICATION GUIDE & print the product list for your vehicles. Also download this full updated product brochure to help you with your selections.
- Smartest Ordering Option: Preferred Customer. (Use the online form for a 6-month/1-year account!) Best and simplest way to order. AMSOIL will mail you all the materials and catalogs. Save generally 27%. Click on image for online wholesale buying.
Additional purchase discounts available. This is really the best choice especially if you have more than one vehicle, motorcycle or outdoor equipment. A must for Diesel owners. Printable Dealer and Preferred Customer Form.
- Become a AMSOIL Dealer – If you are a real AMSOIL or Car Enthusiast why not earn back commissions on your orders. Products are the same price as the preferred customer but now you are earning an income. Stock products at home, supply a fleet with product or Open a store like ours and make a real income. Or perhaps have a simple business for the tax benefits. Would you believe many cities the size of Atlanta are still lacking one reliable active dealer? Maybe that will be you! Check out our DEALER PAGE.
- Ordering for your company?? Commercial or Retail accounts. Buy direct for your business, farm, retail store or service center. Your business saves time & money.
- Request information: (fill out form) A dealer will contact you and help you with questions, direct you to information and offer a trial Preferred Customer account (Amsoil sends you a packet with dealer pricing) OR See the new online version of the new 47 page retail catalog by clicking here –
Then order direct at your leisure. Information about being a dealer or preferred customer is included. It’s like having this website in your hands. But feel free to call me to get the best price. 800-579-0580
Thank you for your business!! Please tell your friends about us.
Not sure what you need? Use one of these two methods:
1) Use the AMSOIL Product Application Guide before you call. It will also help you identify exact quantities of how much transmission fluid, differential or engine oil you require not to mention the proper filter number.
2) This ingenious Product Recommendation & Drain Interval Chart will help you select the proper engine, transmission and change interval based on the severity of duty you use your vehicle or equipment. Please zoom in and examine.
There are a lot of dealers out there, but we are full time and I work very closely with my other dealers to give you the best possible service! Check our contacts list for one of our recommended dealers.
FAQ: What is the minimum I must buy to get the best deal?
A: There are no minimums but the case price (12 quarts) is always better than the quart. Many people order 3 – 10 quarts but you will get a better deal with the case. And an even better price with the 4 or 5-gallon case. It’s less than $1 more to ship a case than 6 to 10 quarts because of our rate at anything above 22 pounds.
If you want the best savings buy ahead – two cases gets you over 40 pounds which currently drops cost per pound to $0.38 and lower.
Furthermore, we want to save you money. We want our customers to prosper and keep more of your money in your pocket. Please follow AMSOIL intervals but also look at the AMSOIL PI Performance Improver.
Amsoil’s best selling Non-Oil item:
Now guaranteed or your $ back to increase mileage as long as you are over 25,000 miles. We know the condition of your intake valves, injectors and quench area. Just take a look at this study on the product I am referring to. Just one use every 4K to 5K miles.
Good for carbureted engines too. (Actually they need this more)
Order AMSOIL API-CN.
All vehicles over 25,000 miles I suggest using AMSOIL’s Do It Your Self Engine and Transmission Flush first before adding AMSOIL. This will help remove old deposits that have built up maximizing the protection AMSOIL provides. Order FLSH-CN-EA. (Flush – Can – Each)
Products are shipped from (or available for prearranged pickup) these warehouse locations. Warehouses cannot take orders as they are distribution centers only. There are no phone numbers here by request from AMSOIL! We post these just so you can see how we cut shipping costs but do not contact these centers directly. They are not staffed to answer questions or take orders.
Call us or order online with your account then your order will be ready for pick up at the center. We also have dealers in all these locations to help you after hours so call us.
If you would like to pick up your order at these locations you must call 1-800-579-0580 to order and have your name on the invoice.
Carlile Anchorage Logistics Warehouse
1301 Whitney Road
Anchorage, AK 99501
485 Thomas Drive
Bensenville, IL 60106
707 Hadley Drive
Columbus, OH. 43228
2232 Commerce Dr.
Arlington, TX 76011
1917 Olde Homestead Lane
Lancaster, PA 17601
Las Vegas, NV
6140 North Hollywood Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89115
7215 S. John Young Parkway
Orlando, FL 32809
16260 S.W. 72nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97224
530 Eastpark Court
Sandston, VA 23150
1101 Susquehanna Ave.
Superior, WI 54880
3800 W. 29th Street S.
Wichita, KS 67217
6625 Tomken Rd
Mississauga, ON L5T 2C2
Edmonton, AB T5L 2T2
The result of purchasing AMSOIL significantly contributes to a cleaner environment for a number of reasons such as lowering emissions, reducing the amount of oil consumed and disposed, and increasing efficiency. AMSOIL’s dedication is also acknowledged by their ownership in this 2nd division, the successful Liquid Organic Fertilizer business (AGGRAND). Returning to Organic farming solves a ton of problems. Take a look at the products we now have available for your garden and home. Made with 100% Certified Organic products.